- Comprehensive coverage of cardiac and vascular system adverse events and the compounds that cause them
- Version 3.5 functionality updates, including:
- Improvements in performance and usability, searching and exporting
- New, powerful summary views
- Inclusion of chemical structure properties
|SIP Webinar - Cardiac Update and New Features|
|SIP Webinar - Cardiac Update and New Features (Slides)|
19TH January 2010 Cambridge, UK – BioWisdom. a provider of specialist medical metadata and Intelligence Solutions for Healthcare, is pleased to announce the publication of an exciting new paper in Chem. Res. Toxicol. Using metadata derived from BioWisdom’s Safety Intelligence Program, Alex Tropsha and colleagues at the University of North Carolina have applied QSAR modelling and other chemoinformatics techniques to qualitative assertions abstracted from legacy data.