Metawise is a unique and powerful ontology that can identify, translate and connect medically relevant relationships expressed in scientific content. Metawise uses intelligent metadata that is aligned to both reference (e.g. accession number, HGNC term, MedDRA term) or referent (e.g. Disease, Drug, Target, Pathway, Tissue) categories to harmonize differing terminology and semantics. It can also be used to translate terms used by different communities or software applications (e.g. switching from a two dimensional chemical structure to a drug name or a SMILES string. This extends the utility and value of the data whilst preserving the integrity of the original data.
- searching by keyword or phrase
- viewing assertions
- viewing properties and related terms of the word or phrase that you searched for
- searching by chemical structures, sub-structures and Tanimoto similarity searching
- the use of term lists for querying multiple terms
- advanced searches. for example, what compounds with a carboxylic sub-structure are known to cause cholestasis?
- viewing the original source document
- exporting data
The tour takes just under 3 minutes to run. Use the controls at the bottom of the screen to pause or rewind the video.
|Safety Intelligence Program Overview|