- using the chemistry searching functionality to identify those compounds that contain the bromobenzene sub-structure
- saving these compounds to a user specific term list
- conducting an advanced search using the term list created to any liver effect and using the species filter to limit the results to humans only
- using the built in hyperlinking functionality to view the original source of the intelligence
- exporting the data (including SMILES strings) for further analysis in Microsoft Excel
The tutorial will take about 3 minutes to run.
|SIP Chemistry Search - The effects of bromobenzene compounds in the human liver|